Services continue reading
• Gives maximum freedom to the patient, allowing dignity and independence
• Provides professionally supervised services
• Offers individualized care, personalized to the needs of the patient and family
• Assists families
• Offers lower cost-of-care than hospital or nursing home settings
click Foremost Home Care Features
• Carefully screened care-givers: Registered Nurses (RN’s), Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN’s), and Home Health Aides (HHA’s)
• 24-hour on call, 7 day a week service
• Professional Supervision
• Hourly or live-in care
• Personalized services
• Home-based Medical Services: Nurse Practitioners provide medical evaluation and treatment to home-bound clients
check this out How We Can Help You
• PERSONAL NEEDS: Bathing, dressing, grooming, transferring and toileting
• MEALTIME ASSISTANCE: Food preparation, serving and feeding
• HOME MAINTENANCE: Shopping, laundry, or light housekeeping
• PHYSICAL AND EMOTIONAL SUPPORT: Accompaniment to medical care visits, companionship and socialization
• PARENTAL RESPITE: Care for your child in the event of illness or homebound status, while you must be away from home
Who Are The Personnel Sent To Your Home?
http://thriftyfifthwheelers.com/maps341 We send only highly skilled and trained professionals who provide complete and concerned care for you or your family member on an hourly, daily, or live-in basis.
• Health Aides/Personal Care Aides provide personal care, activities of daily living and attention as well as light housekeeping.
• Home Makers Companions/Live-ins provide services such as meal preparation and light housekeeping which helps the household to run smoothly and efficiently during the illness or absence of an important family member.
• Comprehensive Elder Care http://kentkingery.com/map354 , in affiliation with a Geriatric Care Manager can be provided to assist older adults and their families with complex care needs. Their services provide a sound financial, medical, and social plan to improve quality of life.
• Registered Nurses (RN’s) provide total individual care and coordinate medically prescribed treatment.
• Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN’s) under physician’s directions, administer medication and treatment, as well as assist the patient with activities of daily living.