continue reading Services
Services just click for source
• Gives maximum freedom to the patient, allowing dignity and independence
• Provides professionally supervised services
• Offers individualized care, personalized to the needs of the patient and family
• Assists families
• Offers lower cost-of-care than hospital or nursing home settings
continue reading Foremost Home Care Features
• Carefully screened care-givers: Registered Nurses (RN’s), Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN’s), and Home Health Aides (HHA’s)
• 24-hour on call, 7 day a week service
• Professional Supervision
• Hourly or live-in care
• Personalized services
• Home-based Medical Services: Nurse Practitioners provide medical evaluation and treatment to home-bound clients
click to see more How We Can Help You
• PERSONAL NEEDS: Bathing, dressing, grooming, transferring and toileting
• MEALTIME ASSISTANCE: Food preparation, serving and feeding
• HOME MAINTENANCE: Shopping, laundry, or light housekeeping
• PHYSICAL AND EMOTIONAL SUPPORT: Accompaniment to medical care visits, companionship and socialization
• PARENTAL RESPITE: Care for your child in the event of illness or homebound status, while you must be away from home
Who Are The Personnel Sent To Your Home?
read more We send only highly skilled and trained professionals who provide complete and concerned care for you or your family member on an hourly, daily, or live-in basis.
• Health Aides/Personal Care Aides provide personal care, activities of daily living and attention as well as light housekeeping.
• Home Makers Companions/Live-ins provide services such as meal preparation and light housekeeping which helps the household to run smoothly and efficiently during the illness or absence of an important family member.
• Comprehensive Elder Care learn more here , in affiliation with a Geriatric Care Manager can be provided to assist older adults and their families with complex care needs. Their services provide a sound financial, medical, and social plan to improve quality of life.
• Registered Nurses (RN’s) provide total individual care and coordinate medically prescribed treatment.
• Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN’s) under physician’s directions, administer medication and treatment, as well as assist the patient with activities of daily living.